The Practice will accept patients from any part of the Isle of Lewis covered by postcode areas HS1 and HS2. Patients can be seen at Stornoway or Habost, whichever is most convenient.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we would encourage new patients to register online.
You can register:
IMPORTANT! You need to complete both of the following forms to complete registration (a total of 4 pages). Please ensure you submit all four pages.
You can download guidance notes and forms by clicking the following links:
- download and complete the registration form and health questionnaire
- email the completed forms to [email protected]
- if possible add copies of your ID or proof of your new address
- The forms do not require a signature
- We will acknowledge your application by email. If you have heard nothing 48 hours after applying, please contact the surgery on (01851) 703145; someone will assist you.
You may need to get Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the forms. Click here to download for free.
You can find out more about registering with a GP practice by visiting NHS Inform.
Phone (01851) 703145 and tell the receptionist you want to register as a permanent patient. Your call will be transferred to the appropriate department.
You can register as a patient by visiting either surgery, Stornoway or Habost as appropriate, and completing the necessary registration forms. These forms are also available to download from our website, see the links above.
- You will be required to provide photo ID (passport, driving licence) when you register.
- You will be registered with the practice and not a specific doctor.
- When making an appointment, should you wish to see a specific doctor you may request this at the time and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Registering at Stornoway:
Registering at Habost:
Patients staying in the area for less than three months may be seen as temporary residents. Our reception staff will assist you to register as a temporary patient.