All covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, but the virus has not gone away.
Use ‘Covid sense’ to help protect yourself and others:
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- stay at home if you’re unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself
Care for yourself and others to help slow down the spread of the virus and reduce pressure on our health services.
Prior to your appointment, please confirm:
You do not have a high temperature;
You do not have any COVID or respiratory symptoms/infection;
You have not been in recent contact with anyone who has tested positive with COVID.
If you cannot confirm any one of the elements in the above statement, please phone reception on 703145 before attending so we can make suitable arrangements for your care.